Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSRL Heavy athletic badge Silver? Fake, ultra fake or real?

Article about: Im interesting in purchase a heavy athletic badge second model. I see this one in a page but looks strange the level of details and the low price 295 dollars. There is no much info about the

Default NSRL Heavy athletic badge Silver? Fake, ultra fake or real?

Im interesting in purchase a heavy athletic badge second model. I see this one in a page but looks strange the level of details and the low price 295 dollars. There is no much info about these badges.

what do you think? Is possible to find a gold second model?

thanks in advance

Otto

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSRL Heavy athletic badge Silver? Fake, ultra fake or real?
    P
    Many

Well, I would not condemn this one immediately as all the features look correct but these are dreadful pictures and the badge looks to be in poor condition. Can you get better pictures?

I would not be prepared to buy it on these pictures but better pictures might make a huge difference.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    Well, I would not condemn this one immediately as all the features look correct but these are dreadful pictures and the badge looks to be in poor condition. Can you get better pictures?

I would not be prepared to buy it on these pictures but better pictures might make a huge difference.

Regards

Mark
    There are two more photos. The page is "uniforms of the NSDAP". I know that there are HAB fakes. A bronze in the same condition is between 500-600€.

Finally i bought a bronze one on emedals shop.tomorrow i will post images.
    Last edited by Oktopus87; 07-26-2019 at 10:19 PM. Reason: I add an url

Photos of the nsrl HAB. anything wrong? or its ok?

I would appreciate your opinión.

hugs

NSRL Heavy athletic badge Silver? Fake, ultra fake or real?NSRL Heavy athletic badge Silver? Fake, ultra fake or real?NSRL Heavy athletic badge Silver? Fake, ultra fake or real?NSRL Heavy athletic badge Silver? Fake, ultra fake or real?