Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on Kriegsabzeichen für die Marineartillerie please

Article about: Kriegsabzeichen für die Marineartillerie opinions needed Please Hope everyone is keeping well at this time. Be lucky!

Default Opinions on Kriegsabzeichen für die Marineartillerie please

Kriegsabzeichen für die Marineartillerie opinions needed Please Hope everyone is keeping well at this time. Be lucky!Opinions on Kriegsabzeichen für die Marineartillerie pleaseOpinions on Kriegsabzeichen für die Marineartillerie please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions on Kriegsabzeichen für die Marineartillerie please
    P
    Many

The photos are small, and do not disclose some of the details, but I feel that this one has a good chance of being original.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

They’re the full size of my iPhone, the pictures. I can agree that in terms of a desktop or laptop they could be perceived as small. Can’t remember the last time I used either of those to surf the web though. Just for work or printing.

I agree in terms of there’s a chance but I’m not sure it’s much of a one. The pin receiver is nice, like an original. The pig worry for me though is that loop for want of a better word at the top of the pin & the overall new look. Every single badge I have come across with that distinctive loop has been proven to be a copy unfortunately.

It’s a pity because it’s a nice badge. What I’ve come to realise with these war badge qualification badges is that the majority at auctions in the UK are copies commanding high prices. Notice how they rarely show the back or respond to emails asking for such pictures.

This however is one a private seller listed & at least he’s shown the back. These are the original & only photos I have of it. The price is £300.

Quote by alexander11 View Post
    I can agree that in terms of a desktop or laptop they could be perceived as small. Can’t remember the last time I used either of those to surf the web though. Just for work or printing.
    Hi Alexander,

I'm afraid they are not perceived to be small, they are small and if you want help in authenticating this badge you will have to post larger pictures so that we can see it properly in enough detail to have any chance of making an assessment.

Otherwise, the opinion that Ralph has helpfully given is as good as it gets

We are not being difficult and I think you will have to use your PC

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 10-31-2020 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Better and more detailed images will always be of help.
    But from what i can see i think this is a good period zinc award by HA.

Cheers,Martin.