Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Opinions Please - Krim Shield / Crimea Shield

Article about: The back of the shield has a makers mark on the right hand side. Looks like a circle, within the circle it has a K W/A "V". And looks to be an A over the V or it could be a upside

Default Opinions Please - Krim Shield / Crimea Shield

The back of the shield has a makers mark on the right hand side. Looks like a circle, within the circle it has a K W/A "V". And looks to be an A over the V or it could be a upside down V. Not sure. Help Please.

Deadeye
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions Please - Krim Shield / Crimea Shield   Opinions Please - Krim Shield / Crimea Shield  

Opinions Please - Krim Shield / Crimea Shield   Opinions Please - Krim Shield / Crimea Shield  

Opinions Please - Krim Shield / Crimea Shield   Opinions Please - Krim Shield / Crimea Shield  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinions Please - Krim Shield / Crimea Shield
    P
    Many

Default Re: Opinions Please - Krim Shield / Crimea Shield

Could be KWM "Karl Wurster Markneukirchen"? Hard to see in your photo plus I don't know if Wurster made Krim shields but thats as close as I can get. Hope it helps.

glenn66 in the top left photo, you can see the makers.is that the makers mark for KWM .thanks for your input. 1 step closer, I hope. deadeye

i guess my drawing example is not to good.

After a little more research I reckon you have a Wurster for sure, check this out... look familiar?

Opinions Please - Krim Shield / Crimea Shield

sweet!!! things are looking up. man have been doin some horse tradin w/ this older fellow who collected this stuff for a long time. been about 50/50 so far on his stuff.here are a list of some of the other things i have receaved from him and will be showing all. for oppinion.mostly traded him stuff. all matching # ARTILLERY LUGER IN GREAT SHAPE,luff early dagger (tigar) 2nd model luff(seated king smf) youth hitler (M/13 rzm),puma SA dagger, junkers pilots badge. (3) panzer badges.(6) flags (3) armbands. and so and so on.this fellow had such a large collection.and a really kool guy.i trusted him and now know to do my homework.well thats the way it goes. thanks again for helping me out w/this krim. will be posting the other stuff soon.

Thats is a Karl Wurster mark! One of the very few marked Krims

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hi there,
    it's none of my business since the shild isn't mine but looks like "somebody" has managed and snap one of the prongs off upon separating the shield from the cloth backing...these itmes are better left "undisturbed" whatever the maker and try to ascertain whether they're genuine or not in some other way!
    Cheers

yea that someone was me.did not feel real good about it. i do still have the prong.and will not be tinkering w/prong attachments in the future.thanks for reminding me.lesson learned. thanks deadeye

?

Not the end of the world as the prong can be re-attached with some careful soldering but as always, it's best to avoid any breakages from the start. If in doubt - don't!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast