Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ostvolk medaille for authenticity

Article about: Hello everyone, dear friends! I really need help in determining the authenticity of the medal of the Eastern Volunteers. I want to replenish my collection, but there are doubts about origina

Default Ostvolk medaille for authenticity

Hello everyone, dear friends! I really need help in determining the authenticity of the medal of the Eastern Volunteers. I want to replenish my collection, but there are doubts about originality. I will be very grateful! Thank you all in advance!
    Ostvolk medaille for authenticityOstvolk medaille for authenticity

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ostvolk medaille for authenticity
    P
    Many

?

Good morning, what doubts do you have about this medal?

I'm just not very versed in these medals and wanted to hear the opinions of knowledgeable people. Thank you.

Friends, here is another photo of this medal. on the ring incomprehensible branding. can there be more opinions on the originality? Thank you all!

Ostvolk medaille for authenticityOstvolk medaille for authenticityOstvolk medaille for authenticity

?

I don't know much about these awards other than originals should be in zinc, this one doesn't look like zinc.
    I've not seen an original marked with a 16 and the usual stamp for this maker differs from the one here.
    I'm also a bit dubious on the pin arrangement. I can't see it properly but I would have doubts over if this medal and ribbon arrangement was produced prior to May 1945.

Thanks for you help!