Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

quality repro refference

Article about: . this site says it like it is. and the aging is scary. Third Reich.ca - Historical Collectables and Memorabilia

?

Default quality repro refference

. this site says it like it is. and the aging is scary.
    Third Reich.ca - Historical Collectables and Memorabilia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement quality repro refference
    P
    Many

Default Re: quality repro refference

I personally think its disgusting how people sell items like this without putting REPLICA or such on them!!! Its not a museum quality copy its a Copy made to deceive!

The circular Pilots badge is priceless. High priced crap,the lot of it. But coz the word "Copy" is mentioned they've covered their arse. Stewy S

I will NEVER understand why there is a market among "collectors" for this garbage...you would be better off filling that void in your collection with a photo of an original than fake garbage.
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

?

I like how they call the cap insignia (post war original). What I do not get is why the "SS" rune marking, which is "never seen on originals" according to sites like this?

http://www.thirdreich.ca/museumcopies/full/101.jpg

?

i agree gents, thats why i wanted you to see the kind of stuff out there. i personally would like to see any reproduction markes as such. like bikerboy said they can decive, so be aware.

You would think if a company is trying to build a reputation for selling quality reproductions with good intent that they would find a way to mark them so that collectors could discern them from other repo's. That tells me that they don't take pride in what there doing and just want to make a buck. At those prices I would rather have a small collection of less than perfect originals than a large collection of there crap.

Kirby