Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Real or fake: Bronze Sportabzeichen badge & SA Treffen Braunschweig 1931 rally badge

Article about: Hi all, This is my first post so please be gentle I bought these two badges and I wonder are they real or fakes. Based on my research at this site, I have suspicion that they might be fake.

Default Real or fake: Bronze Sportabzeichen badge & SA Treffen Braunschweig 1931 rally badge

Hi all,

This is my first post so please be gentle

I bought these two badges and I wonder are they real or fakes. Based on my research at this site, I have suspicion that they might be fake. As I am relatively new on collecting, I would appreciate experts help on this!

JB
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Real or fake: Bronze Sportabzeichen badge & SA Treffen Braunschweig 1931 rally badge   Real or fake: Bronze Sportabzeichen badge & SA Treffen Braunschweig 1931 rally badge  

Real or fake: Bronze Sportabzeichen badge & SA Treffen Braunschweig 1931 rally badge   Real or fake: Bronze Sportabzeichen badge & SA Treffen Braunschweig 1931 rally badge  

Real or fake: Bronze Sportabzeichen badge & SA Treffen Braunschweig 1931 rally badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or fake: Bronze Sportabzeichen badge & SA Treffen Braunschweig 1931 rally badge
    P
    Many

Lol JB no worries. No one will bite you here. IMO they both look good the Treffin award looks fine. A more clear shot of the markings on the reverse of the sports badge would be helpful. But I think you are in the clear. Here's a thread covering them well. Best regards. Welcome to the forum.

Brian

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...-badges-17699/
    Last edited by bsiwula1; 08-21-2017 at 04:54 PM.

This may help others read/research it for you. Best regards.

Brian

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Please start a thread for the tinnie here.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-c...a-third-reich/

The SA Sportabzeichen looks fine to me.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks for the help and the guidance, I appreciate the answers

JB