Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Scarce Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Junker Marked and cased

Article about: This badge looks good to me,especialy the Junker marking.Its been in store for 30+ years

Default Scarce Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Junker Marked and cased

This badge looks good to me,especialy the Junker marking.Its been in store for 30+ years
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Scarce Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Junker Marked and cased   Scarce Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Junker Marked and cased  

Scarce Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Junker Marked and cased   Scarce Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Junker Marked and cased  

Scarce Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Junker Marked and cased   Scarce Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Junker Marked and cased  

Attached Images Attached Images Scarce Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Junker Marked and cased 
    Last edited by rbminis; 12-20-2020 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Edited title.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Scarce Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Junker Marked and cased
    P
    Many

I have re-titled your thread, and moved it to the Orders and Decorations section of the forum to hopefully get you the answers that you are looking for.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Both case and badge are fake.

Jordan

Thanks for expansive comment.....................

?

Quote by Jordan Wills View Post
    Both case and badge are fake.

Jordan
    Hello Jordan, can we be a bit more specific about why the items are fake ? Anyone can say fake, details would be helpful as to why with some examples if possible. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Not sure what more you want lol, compare this to an original Juncker and you will see massive differences, this type of case is one of the most reproduced on the market.

Too compare is my original.

Jordan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Scarce Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Junker Marked and cased   Scarce Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen Junker Marked and cased  

?

Many Thanks Jordan Wills !
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Ok I see a glider pilot badge...A badge...there were two types of eagle....lol

Two types of eagle? Please explain, Juncker only used one eagle on their early Tombak gliders.

Jordan

Quote by Jordan Wills View Post
    Two types of eagle? Please explain, Juncker only used one eagle on their early Tombak gliders.

Jordan
    There were two types of eagle on this badge, I was unaware that junkers only used the one.....So prob my error

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast