Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Schild von Narvik

Article about: Bitte sagen Sie mir das Original oder nicht? Sehr ähnlich der 5 Typ 2 Version.

?

Default Schild von Narvik

Please tell me the original or not? Very similar to version 5 Type 2.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schild von Narvik   Schild von Narvik  

Schild von Narvik  
    Last edited by oleg69; 04-07-2020 at 06:42 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schild von Narvik
    P
    Many

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    This is an English speaking forum, please post your requests in English.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I would ask for higher resolution images of the shield, but from what I can see I would stay away from it. And as Ralph said using English makes it easier for everyone to help you.

Bodhi

?

Quote by BodhiEtheridge View Post
    I would ask for higher resolution images of the shield, but from what I can see I would stay away from it. And as Ralph said using English makes it easier for everyone to help you.

Bodhi
    Thank you very much! Here are some more pictures. Where they can’t determine whether it’s good or not, who says that this is the original 5 type 2 variant, who says that it’s not the original. Help all the same determine the original or not!
    Regards, Oleg.Schild von NarvikSchild von NarvikSchild von NarvikSchild von NarvikSchild von NarvikSchild von NarvikSchild von NarvikSchild von NarvikSchild von NarvikSchild von NarvikSchild von NarvikSchild von NarvikSchild von NarvikSchild von NarvikSchild von NarvikSchild von NarvikSchild von NarvikSchild von Narvik

I can’t really tell you for certain the originality although in my eyes it seems to lack the detail I’ve seen on original examples. I’m no expert but due to its poor condition on the back side and the fact that it’s missing the prongs and the fabric background even if it is real I would wait for a better example.

Regards,
    Bodhi

?

Quote by BodhiEtheridge View Post
    I can’t really tell you for certain the originality although in my eyes it seems to lack the detail I’ve seen on original examples. I’m no expert but due to its poor condition on the back side and the fact that it’s missing the prongs and the fabric background even if it is real I would wait for a better example.

Regards,
    Bodhi
    This is a gift. I don’t know what to do with it. Should I sell it as a copy or original? Or keep it? Here is an example from Pascal.
    Regards, Oleg.Schild von Narvik

I think your right and its 5 type 2 (Pascals classification) I think I can see some evidence of copper showing through ( cupal) I think for some reason someone at some time ran a file over the reverse and stuck it to a book. Regards Paul

?

Quote by paulscoot View Post
    I think your right and its 5 type 2 (Pascals classification) I think I can see some evidence of copper showing through ( cupal) I think for some reason someone at some time ran a file over the reverse and stuck it to a book. Regards Paul
    Hello!
    You correctly noticed everything at the expense of the back, I would not have guessed. She was the most suspicious!
    Regards, Oleg.