Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Several III. Reich badges - In my opinion almost all FAKE

Article about: Hello dear friends, please can you be so kind and help me with this several badges, it is very importlant to me. I think most of them are reproducitions, but not all, only wound badge in sil

Default Several III. Reich badges - In my opinion almost all FAKE

Hello dear friends, please can you be so kind and help me with this several badges, it is very importlant to me. I think most of them are reproducitions, but not all, only wound badge in silver is authentic. Whole collection of badges comes from "advanced collector from austria" but in my opinion whole sale is fraud! My friend purchased all of this badges and now he is afraid - after paying much muny for them. I told him that some of badges are at first look reproductions, but I like to ask you too

Thanks to everybody for help and time, It is much appreciate!

Have a nice day!

Regards

Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Several III. Reich badges - In my opinion almost all FAKE   Several III. Reich badges - In my opinion almost all FAKE  

Several III. Reich badges - In my opinion almost all FAKE   Several III. Reich badges - In my opinion almost all FAKE  

Several III. Reich badges - In my opinion almost all FAKE   Several III. Reich badges - In my opinion almost all FAKE  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Several III. Reich badges - In my opinion almost all FAKE
    P
    Many

Please post them separately and in their respective areas.
    Also, please use this.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)