Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern CEJ

Article about: Hi guys, I have found this Spanish cross marked CEJ. But there is strange flat pin which does not match with other Juncker´s examples I have found on net. I have found similar on Meybauer ex

?

Default Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern CEJ

Hi guys,
    I have found this Spanish cross marked CEJ. But there is strange flat pin which does not match with other Juncker´s examples I have found on net. I have found similar on Meybauer example. Is there any possibility that this cross is original one? Any opinion is welcome.
    Mike

Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern CEJSpanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern CEJSpanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern CEJSpanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern CEJSpanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern CEJSpanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern CEJSpanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern CEJSpanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern CEJ

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern CEJ
    P
    Many

raz
    ?

Look at the eagles and the catch . The eagles have notches for breast feathers and the catch compared to other examples is huge not even looking at the pin which you point out as not good . I could be wrong but for me not a good CEJ - wait for other comments .
    Raz

MAP
    ?

I don't profess to know much about these, only owning two (an unmarked and a Duemer), but the pebbling on the front does not appear to match any CEJ that I have seen.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I agree with both of the previous posts.
    Also, the sword handles look very coarse compared to an original Juncker.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)