Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Spanish Blue Divison MEDALS "Rusia 1941" + "Voluntarios en Russia"

Article about: Hello what do you think of these both? Orignal or fake or wartime made or after war made? German or Spanish production? And maybe not allowed to ask in here, but what would be the MAXIMUM pr

Default Spanish Blue Divison MEDALS "Rusia 1941" + "Voluntarios en Russia"

Hello

what do you think of these both?

Orignal or fake or wartime made or after war made? German or Spanish production?

And maybe not allowed to ask in here, but what would be the MAXIMUM price you would pay for each?

I can tell so far, for the first medal, the seller wants 270 Euros "Rusia 1941" and for the second medal "voluntarios" 290 Euro. I dont know, especially the second medal if itis justified the high price. It doenst look golden fnish for me.

Thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Spanish Blue Divison MEDALS "Rusia 1941" + "Voluntarios en Russia"   Spanish Blue Divison MEDALS "Rusia 1941" + "Voluntarios en Russia"  

Spanish Blue Divison MEDALS "Rusia 1941" + "Voluntarios en Russia"   Spanish Blue Divison MEDALS "Rusia 1941" + "Voluntarios en Russia"  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spanish Blue Divison MEDALS "Rusia 1941" + "Voluntarios en Russia"
    P
    Many

?

Hello, the top one is the Spanish medal for volunteers in Russia. these medals were produced for decades after the war. That example may be war time or immediately post war based on the cut outs on the wings and talons. the later models made post 1970's were made without cut outs to reduce the cost. In any event that price is too much in my opinion, these sell for about 100 -150 euro or less. The second is a nice example of a German issued medal, looks like a proper wartime version with a lot of gold plating still present. The ribbon may be a replacement as is the case in many of these . Hard to tell without a blacklight test. This is also overpriced, I got mine for about $150 the top end of the range. I would continue to look further unless you really want them. good Luck, Al

Here are my three,
    left: Original German issue
    Center: Original German issue, replacement ribbon
    Right: Spanish issued replacement medal for veterans

CLICK LINK: Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"

Original Blue division medal bar with replacement medal on the end for comparison

War time issue details
    Spanish Blue Divison MEDALS "Rusia 1941" + "Voluntarios en Russia"Spanish Blue Divison MEDALS "Rusia 1941" + "Voluntarios en Russia"

?

There is a very good reference book on these medals but there are so many variations that it is difficult to grasp.

As per forum standards, please be sure to start a new thread for each of your items separately next time.
    Please read this thread.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Totally in accordance with what Aldo said