Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe (4 Jahre)

Article about: dear friends, I came across such a medal, I have not seen such medals before, please tell me if it is original or not, thank you for your answer s

Default SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe (4 Jahre)

dear friends, I came across such a medal, I have not seen such medals before, please tell me if it is original or not, thank you for your answer s
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe (4 Jahre)  
    Attached Images Attached Images SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe (4 Jahre)  SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe (4 Jahre) 
    Last edited by rbminis; 03-01-2023 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe (4 Jahre)
    P
    Many

From what I understand, the ribbon-ring should be "teardrop shaped" and the medal itself should have a speckled background rather than a flat, smooth background...I advise comparison with the originals here on the forum...

additional photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe (4 Jahre)   SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe (4 Jahre)  

I wouldn't buy it...Here you can see what I'm referring to...notice the difference...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe (4 Jahre)   SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe (4 Jahre)  

I like it, Looks like the type attributed to Deschler to my eyes with the thumb print pattern back ground. SS isn't
    really my area of interest so it would be nice to get a few more opinions. Regards Paul

A Deschler offered by E-Medals for comparison
    ... Looking forward to more input as well!

raz
    ?

I agree with Paul , looks good to me . Glenn , the first one you posted is a type 2 and the other is too blurry to see texture .Here is a couple type 1 to compare .
    SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe (4 Jahre)SS-Dienstauszeichnung 4.Stufe (4 Jahre)

Please read this thread regarding posting in this section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)