Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Sudetenland Annexation Medal

Article about: Good afternoon friends, what do you think about this medal?

?

Default Sudetenland Annexation Medal

Good afternoon friends, what do you think about this medal?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sudetenland Annexation Medal   Sudetenland Annexation Medal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sudetenland Annexation Medal
    P
    Many

can you take a picture of the whole ribbon and medal?

It looks like a nice parade mounted medal and ribbon suspension.

Smitty

?

only these pictures

?

I'm not convinced by this one.
    The details are very, very soft. No features on the faces of the figures, the swastika is almost invisible and the lip or rim running around the circumference is thinner than what is usually seen.
    The suspension ring is not a solid ring, could've been repleced of course but it looks too much like a small keyring.
    The words and letters on the reverse are massive and too close to the edge of medal comapered with known original examples.
    These are a common medal and inexpensive so personally I'd be looking for another.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Quote by Adrian View Post
    The details are very, very soft. No features on the faces of the figures, the swastika is almost invisible and the lip or rim running around the circumference is thinner than what is usually seen.
    The suspension ring is not a solid ring, could've been repleced of course but it looks too much like a small keyring.
    The words and letters on the reverse are massive and too close to the edge of medal comapered with known original examples.
    These are a common medal and inexpensive so personally I'd be looking for another.
    Exactly these rings are on EK2 of the early type, which is why I was interested in this medal.

?

Exactly these rings are on EK2 of the early type, which is why I was interested in this medal.

?

Are they? I've got quite a few EK2s and never come across a ring like this.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Are they? I've got quite a few EK2s and never come across a ring like this.
    this is a very rare cross type Coral frame, here is a photo, these are 2 different crosses and both have such a ring
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sudetenland Annexation Medal  
    Attached Images Attached Images Sudetenland Annexation Medal