Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Ulrich Graf's Blutorden

Article about: Just a heads up that I have Graf's Blutorden coming up for sale at work on July 26th Cheers, Ade.

Default Ulrich Graf's Blutorden

Just a heads up that I have Graf's Blutorden coming up for sale at work on July 26th

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ulrich Graf's Blutorden   Ulrich Graf's Blutorden  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ulrich Graf's Blutorden
    P
    Many

?

Nice. Raul

That one medal is all one would need to make a collection.

Ade.

That is one fantastic item.

The rarest of the rare ................... on so many levels.

As a point of interest, I believe many of Graf's Third Reich belongings were disposed of by his family way back in the 1970s/80s. As I recall from (a VERY faltering) memory, his daughter allegedly 'hated him' and sold off all his 'Nazi stuff' as soon as she could.

I was later lucky enough to get hold of a New Year Card sent to him by Hitler in 1937, which had come from this old family sale.

It has featured in a few of my books.

The Blood Order must have originally been sold off at the same time.

You can tell Herr Hanson that he has (hopefully) hit the jackpot with this one !!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ulrich Graf's Blutorden   Ulrich Graf's Blutorden  

MAP
    ?

Certainly beyond my budget!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I sold a few other items pertaining to him in my last sale in March. Sadly the family who sold them (Late Father's collection) do not have any records of where he obtained them.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hello Ade.

When the time comes, can you please let us know what the final hammer price is ??

It seems to be climbing by the hour now, and I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being the most expensive Blood Order ever sold.

It deserves to be.

It has certainly spurred me on to finally get hold of a replacement regulation safety pin for my humble little BO No. 1627.

Here's Graf wearing the medal, alongside Hitler, who very seldom wore his ....................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ulrich Graf's Blutorden  

Thank you for posting this Ade & for the additional info Robin, fascinating.
    Regards
    Paul

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast