Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Antique shop order of the red star

Article about: Hi guys way out of my wheel house on this one . It's at a local shop and they are asking \\$35.00 US . Could you guys tell me if its WWII . Thanks for looking . Gary

?

Default Antique shop order of the red star

Hi guys way out of my wheel house on this one . It's at a local shop and they are asking $35.00 US . Could you guys tell me if its WWII . Thanks for looking . Gary
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Antique shop order of the red star   Antique shop order of the red star  

Antique shop order of the red star   Antique shop order of the red star  

Antique shop order of the red star   Antique shop order of the red star  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Antique shop order of the red star
    P
    Many

Great pictures, details can be seen clearly

But uh, most likely ok from what can be seen here. Good shots are needed to be 100% certain though. And if real, the price is a steal, even though it is not WW2 but awarded most likely in 1953.

?

Sorry the glass over my cellphone camera is shattered so these are the best I could do without buying it . if i can get back tomorrow I will get better photos. Thank you for looking.

?

Looks good from the photos provided, as Marcel stated, this is not WW2. It was awarded in the 50's.

?

Tobiasthank you for looking . I like the order and do not have one was surprised on the size and weight . I think I will pick it up . thanks again guys for looking and your help. Gary

Yes! It is real and a great deal. The serial number dates it to being awarded in 1953.

JMM
    ?

Enamel looks good and overall a nice one.
    In my opinion the price is according to what post WWII ORS medals are being sold for.

?

Thanks for the help guys if it's there in the morning I will add it to my collection.

Quote by JMM View Post
    In my opinion the price is according to what post WWII ORS medals are being sold for.
    Many of the postwar Red Stars actually get higher and higher in price and the majority is even more expensive than the late war stars.

?

Called the shop and they put it aside and knocked another 5 of the price . win win

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast