Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast

Campaign medal documents

Article about: Document for the Medal for Victory over Germany issued to Guards Junior Lieutenant Vladimir Yefimovich Yevtushek on February 18th, 1947 and signed by the Commander and Hero of the Soviet Uni

?

Quote by Marcel Banziger View Post
    Just received this Stalingrad document awarded to Guards Sergeant Vasily Nikiforvich Pabarkov(?). Can anyone help to identify the unit? It is a bomber aviation regiment as far as I can figure out. Any help is much appreciated.
    Surname POVARKOV (POVAR, ПОВАР = a cook).
    Unit: 7 Guards long range aviation regiment.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Campaign medal documents
    P
    Many

Documents group of Red Sailor Ivan Maksimovich Skubak, Torpedoist, Submarine “Shch-201”, also awarded an Order of the Patriotic War, 2nd Class.

Campaign medal documents
    Document for the Medal Defense of Sevastopol dated November 25th, 1944 by the Commander of the 1st Sevastopol Red Banner Submarine Brigade, Black Sea Fleet (1 Сев. Краснозн. БПЛ ЧФ, 1-й Севастопольской Красногознамени Бригада Подводных Лодок Черноморского Флота), Rear Admiral Serafim Evgenevich Chursin, Serial #Zh38382.

Campaign medal documents
    Document for the Medal Defense of the Caucasus dated January 28th, 1945 by the Commander of the 1st Sevastopol Red Banner Submarine Brigade, Black Sea Fleet (1 СК БПЛ Чф, 1-й Севастопольской Красногознамени Бригада Подводных Лодок Черноморского Флота), Rear Admiral Serafim Evgenevich Chursin, Serial #M016687.

Campaign medal documents
    Rear Admiral Serafim Evgenevich Chursin

Dom
    ?

Thanks for showing this document Bill
    Sebastopol is always impressive because of the small number of draws

This is my only copy, awarded to Kapitan Nepikin, Grigory Pavlovich

Campaign medal documents

Serial #Zh 08106 issued on November 5, 1943 by the Head of the Health Department of the Transcaucasian Front, Colonel of the Medical Service Yaroslavtsev

Documents group of Petty Officer Sergei Sergeevich Garafonov, Mortarist, awarded an Order of the Red Star, #1995677, which, sadly, is missing from this set.

Campaign medal documents Campaign medal documents

Campaign medal documents
    Document for the Medal Defense of the Caucasus dated July 22nd, 1945 by the Commander of the 384th Independent “Nikolaev” Red Banner Marine Infantry Battalion of the Konstanz Naval Base, Black Sea Fleet (384-му Отдельному Николаевскомк Краснознаменному Батальону Морской Пехоты Констанцской Военно-Морской Базы Черноморским Флотом), Lieutenant-Colonel Kotanov, Serial #R023737

Campaign medal documents
    Document for the Defense of Odessa dated September 28th, 1943 by the Commander of the 384th Independent “Nikolaev” Red Banner Marine Infantry Battalion of the Konstanz Naval Base, Black Sea Fleet (384-му Отдельному Николаевскомк Краснознаменному Батальону Морской Пехоты Констанцской Военно-Морской Базы Черноморским Флотом), Lieutenant-Colonel Kotanov, Serial #M16969

Campaign medal documents
    Document for the Medal Defense of Sevastopol dated September 28th, 1943 by the Commander of the 384th Independent “Nikolaev” Red Banner Marine Infantry Battalion of the Konstanz Naval Base, Black Sea Fleet (384-му Отдельному Николаевскомк Краснознаменному Батальону Морской Пехоты Констанцской Военно-Морской Базы Черноморским Флотом), Lieutenant-Colonel Kotanov, Serial #Zh14916

Campaign medal documents
    Document for the Medal Victory over Germany dated February 23rd, 1946 by the Commander of the 384th Independent “Nikolaev” Red Banner Marine Infantry Battalion of the Konstanz Naval Base, Black Sea Fleet (384-му Отдельному Николаевскомк Краснознаменному Батальону Морской Пехоты Констанцской Военно-Морской Базы Черноморским Флотом), Captain A. Levitov, Serial #I0401403

Last edited by Bill Garvy; 08-26-2018 at 01:54 PM.

VERY nice set of documents Bill. Very nice to see these are still together!

Got a whole bunch of new documents in again and here's a "For capture of Berlin" document awarded to Genady Pavlovich Popov. If I am correct, and please correct me if I am wrong since I have difficulties with Russian, he is serving in the 128th Bomber Aviation Order of Red Banner and Suvorov Regiment? I couldn't manage to find more about this regiment so probably I am not completely correct with translation so any help in the correct direction would be very much appreciated!

Campaign medal documents
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Campaign medal documents  

If it’s any consolation, I’m not much better myself, but working on it. It helps keep the demon dementia at bay.

Although his name is misspelled on this document, Lieutenant, later Captain, Gennady Pavlovich Popov (Попов Геннадий Павлович) was awarded the Medal Capture of Berlin on November 3rd, 1945. It is signed by the Commander, Captain Bolotsky. Captain Popov served with the 128th Bomber Aviation “Kalinin” Regiment, 3rd Bomber Aircraft “Bobruisk” (city in Belarus SSR) Order of Suvorov Corps, 16th Air Force (128 Бомбардировочного Авиационного Калининского Полка, 3 Бомбардировочного Авиационного Бобруйского Ордена Суворова Корпуса, 16 Боздушной Армии), as a Senior Pilot (Летчика Старшего). He was awarded an Order of the Red Banner March of 1945 as well as an Order of the Patriotic War, 2nd Class, 1985 Jubilee Issue. I have attached the relevant documents, Prikaz & Citation, from the archive.

Prikaz, he is #79 on the second page:

Campaign medal documents

Campaign medal documents

Campaign medal documents

Citation:

Campaign medal documents

Campaign medal documents

Order of the Patriotic War, 2nd Class, Jubilee Issue:

Campaign medal documents

Once again thank you very much Bill for your time and help. It is much appreciated!
    I would never be able to figure out his complete regiments name. Guess I have quite some more practice to go haha.....though that is a great challenge and motivation at the same time. Hopefully I can find out more again now I have the English translation

Documents group of Private Vasily Leont’yevich Grachev, Independent Anti-Aircraft Machine Gun Squad, 184th Rifle Division

Campaign medal documents
    Document for the Medal Victory over Germany dated April 16th, 1946 by the Commander of the 184th Twice Red Banner Order of Suvorov and Kutuzov Rifle Division (184-й стрелкового дважды Краснознаменный орден Суворовского и Кутузовского дивизиона), Major-General Ivan Ivanovich Vnukov, Serial #T0464324

Campaign medal documents
    Document for the Capture of Koenigsberg dated April 16th, 1946 by the Commander of the 184th Twice Red Banner Order of Suvorov and Kutuzov Rifle Division (184-й стрелкового дважды Краснознаменный орден Суворовского и Кутузовского дивизиона), Major-General Ivan Ivanovich Vnukov, Serial #A219631

Campaign medal documents
    Document for the Medal Victory over Germany issued to Guards Senior Lieutenant Pavel Illarionovich Stolyarenko dated April 6th, 1946 by the Commander of the 72nd Guards Heavy Tank Regiment (72-й гвардейский тяжелый танковый полк), Guards Colonel & Hero of the Soviet Union (#2522), Nikolai Dionis’yevich Marachevich, Serial #N150198

Campaign medal documents
    Document for the Medal Capture of Budapest issued to Guards Senior Sergeant Aleksey Ivanovich Kucherenko date February 1946 by the Commander of the 1st Guards Mechanized “Vienna” Order of Lenin and Kutuzov Corps (1-й гвардейский механизированный Венский орденов Ленина и Кутузова корпус), Guards Major-General & Hero of the Soviet Union (#3195), Matvey Kuz’mich Shaposhnikov, Serial #A196532

Campaign medal documents
    Document for the Medal Capture of Koenigsberg issued to Technical Lieutenant Mikhail Grigor’yevich Lugovsky dated February 10th, 1948 by the Commander of the 168th Guards Fighter Aviation Regiment (168-й гвардейский истребительный авиационный полк), Guards Major & Hero of the Soviet Union (#8097), Nikolai Nikolaevich Pecheniy, Serial #V402756

Page 31 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast