Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Finally got my bravery and war service medals

Article about: Thank you everyone for your input. I just wanted to share these 2. The bravery medal looks like someone used silver polish on it, the ribbon looks to me like it might be original, it's stain

Default Finally got my bravery and war service medals

Thank you everyone for your input. I just wanted to share these 2. The bravery medal looks like someone used silver polish on it, the ribbon looks to me like it might be original, it's stained and well worn, the ring is still soldered. The war service has most definately been "refurbed" the ring isn't soldered, and the holder and ribbon are in very nice shape, no stains or wear. Overall, very neat medals. Now I just need an idea to display them with my M91/30s and M1895s.

Finally got my bravery and war service medalsFinally got my bravery and war service medalsFinally got my bravery and war service medalsFinally got my bravery and war service medalsFinally got my bravery and war service medals

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Finally got my bravery and war service medals
    P
    Many

Default Re: Finally got my bravery and war service medals

Nice medals! Get them researched!

I was thinking about getting them researched, but I have to many irons in the fire at the moment, it might be a little bit before I can get that done hehe

Quote by Stinkpotpete View Post
    I was thinking about getting them researched, but I have to many irons in the fire at the moment, it might be a little bit before I can get that done hehe
    I completely understand! I have all of mine researched save for one which is still pending. It may either belong to a member of the Navy or a "Secret Organization" like the NKVD. If awarded to a member of a "Secret Organization", I don't think I will ever be able to get the research back on it.

I got my stuff researched almost immediately. I couldn't resist! As Forrest Gump would say: "Researching Soviet Orders, Medals, and Badges is like a box of chocolates... Ya never know whatcha gonna get!"

?

Those are mine to compare - good wartime numbers

Attachment 363230Attachment 363231

Sorry Bruno, the attachments for your pictures don't work for me. Thanks though

?

Quote by Stinkpotpete View Post
    Sorry Bruno, the attachments for your pictures don't work for me. Thanks though

Finally got my bravery and war service medalsFinally got my bravery and war service medals

Those are very nice Bruno, and early numbers. At one point, someone went after my bravery medal with polishing compound, I wish mine still had the red lettering.