Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Help with authenticity of this Order of the Badge of Honour medal

Article about: For this last medal, it would be greatly appreciated if I can get some help with the authenticity of this Order of the Badge of Honour Medal with # 1367445. I truly appreciate all of the hel

?

Default Help with authenticity of this Order of the Badge of Honour medal

For this last medal, it would be greatly appreciated if I can get some help with the authenticity of this Order of the Badge of Honour Medal with # 1367445.
    I truly appreciate all of the help with these Soviet Medals and baring with me.

Help with authenticity of this Order of the Badge of Honour medalHelp with authenticity of this Order of the Badge of Honour medalHelp with authenticity of this Order of the Badge of Honour medalHelp with authenticity of this Order of the Badge of Honour medalHelp with authenticity of this Order of the Badge of Honour medal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with authenticity of this Order of the Badge of Honour medal
    P
    Many

?

It isn't commercially viable to fake this type.

?

Yes. That is my guess also. Also since the WW 2 era medals are authentic, I assume these are also.

Everything is faked. Even the most useless and cheap items. And there's definitely fakes from this award. This one looks good though.

?

I would like to see fake Badge of Honour of this type.
    Could you be so kind to show me a picture of one?

I never saved these on file as I was not interested to save these pics but on Ebay these have come by.
    And as said, everything is faked. From Soviet Guards badges to German "Seefahrt ist Not" badges to German Third Reich handcream tubes. All very cheap items, yet these are faked. As long as there's money to be made, no matter how little, it's faked.

?

I'm not sure I agree Marcel. As opposed to campaign medals or Orders of Glory for instance, Badges of Honor are fairly complex awards to reproduce and therefore not worth the effort, given their low market value. I have never seen a remotely convincingly faked late Badge of Honor. The same goes for late Red Banners of Labor. There's simply no money to be made. 'Everything is faked' is too general an assessment.