Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Khalkhin Gol award documents

Article about: Hello to All, i am working on an article for the German Phaleristic Society, concerning the badges for Khasan-Lake 1938 and Khalkhin-Gol-river 1939. I have all versions of the badges in my c

Default Khalkhin Gol award documents

Hello to All,

i am working on an article for the German Phaleristic Society, concerning the badges for Khasan-Lake 1938 and Khalkhin-Gol-river 1939.
    I have all versions of the badges in my collection, also award documents for Kasan and enough photos of the badges in wear.
    But only the first type of award document for Khalkhin Go. Mongolic language in mongolic script, square cardboard, cover with impressed structure. The gilding of the letters and symbols on the front faded away .......

Khalkhin Gol award documents Khalkhin Gol award documents

Now i hope that someone of you can supply me with pictures, allowed to publish in our magazine, of the second type of award document, only cardboard, not covered, with mongolian language and cyrillic script. And perhaps also with a cover of type 1 with the gilding still present ?

I would also be interested to buy such a type of document or one of the later and larger versions, after the Khalkhin Gol-badge became the status of a "medal".

And i want to share one of my pictures: Lieutenant-Colonel Nikita Andrejevich Tschernischev.

Thanks in advace for any help
    and kind regards
    Markus

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Khalkhin Gol award documents
    P
    Many

Dom
    ?

Hi Markus,

the cover of my Mongolian document

Thank you very much, bolschoj spasibo, Dom !

One more important pic for my article.

I will post one more of my pictures with badges in wear.
    podpolkovnik N.A. Barlov, he wears his Khalhkin Gol-badge between the guards badge and the "Бойцу особой Краснознамённой Дальневосточной армии", fighter of the independent red-banner army far east (Avers 8 Nr. 1528 ).

Now i hope to get a picture of the document 2nd type, cardboard only with mongolian text in cyrillic letters ....

Thanks again and best wishes
    Markus

Very interesting. I've been reading a bit more about the Khalkhin-Gol battle and it is a very interesting collecting era and the badge itself is just beautiful by design and colours.