Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Maternal Awards Setа

Article about: Here is my full set of maternal awards, awarded each for 5 children, to 10+ children. Each medal would be awarded on the last borns' birthday, and adopted children were counted. Children who

Default Maternal Awards Setа

Here is my full set of maternal awards, awarded each for 5 children, to 10+ children. Each medal would be awarded on the last borns' birthday, and adopted children were counted. Children who died in important circumstances, such as the GPW, were also counted.

These are my 1st and 2nd Class of the Maternity Medal. The 2nd Class is the 4th variant, awarded for 5 children, issued after the 1960s, while the 1st Class is the first variant, awarded for 6 children, issued in the mid-1940s.

Maternal Awards Setа

Maternal Awards Setа

These are my 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Class of the Order of Maternal Glory. The 3rd Class is a 2nd variant, awarded for having 7 children, issued around the 1940/50s. The 2nd Class is a 4th variant, awarded for having 8 children, issued around the 1960/70s, and the 1st Class is a 2nd variant, awarded for having 9 children, also issued around the 1960/70s.

Maternal Awards Setа

Maternal Awards Setа

And now, to show the highest distinction of Mother Heroine. It is a 3rd variant, awarded for having 10+ children. According to Matt, the gold star was removed, and replaced with a gilded silver star (according to a low weight)

Maternal Awards Setа

Maternal Awards Setа

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Maternal Awards Setа
    P
    Many