Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Medals and badges collection

Article about: A rainy Sunday so I thought I would play with my collection and take some photos for my albums. Here are my Soviet medals and badges, I mainly collect wartime or pre-war but some Cold war st

Default Medals and badges collection

A rainy Sunday so I thought I would play with my collection and take some photos for my albums.

Here are my Soviet medals and badges, I mainly collect wartime or pre-war but some Post war stuff has crept in because I like some of the designs.

It would be great to see your collections!

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medals and badges collection   Medals and badges collection  

Last edited by Woolgar; 11-11-2019 at 10:46 AM.
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medals and badges collection
    P
    Many

?

Very nice collection Nick. I've never ventured into Soviet medals or badges but it is tempting.

Wow Nick!
    I love your collection. A good group of Soviet badges and decorations. Thanks for sharing.
    Santi
    Last edited by TabsTabs1964; 11-11-2019 at 06:34 PM.

Amazing collection! I am currently working on getting all of the campaign medals (including the 'for capture' medals).

Oh, very nice. Interesting badge collection. What is the badge on the secodn row, far right? I don't recall seeing that design before.

I spot some cool medals there to - I see you got a voenkomat Sevastapol and a October Revolution + Red Banner in there as well. I'm a big fan of Sevastapols - the design is so clean and simple compared to the other campaig medals, but yet it looks very.. official?

As for my own, it's getting there. I group them based on civilian or military, plus some loose stuff I couldnt'quite fit in either.

Quote by Thedutchjelle View Post
    What is the badge on the secodn row, far right? I don't recall seeing that design before.
    Excellent Red Army soldier.

Знак (значок) 'Отличник РККА' | Awards in Web

A very nice collection Dutchjelle
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Very nice collections you guys have!!

Here's mine, not the best pics though with fake light (don't have sunlight in my collecting room) plus my display cabinet doesn't allow to make pics from the middle of the cabinet due to overlapping doors. Still I hope it gives a bit of an impression of how it looks like.

All campaign medals apart from two are all 1st variations with the different sub-variations.
    All Bravery and War Merit medals are all wartime awarded medals. The same goes for all orders (Red Star, Red Banner, Aleksander Nevsky, GPWI and II, OG II and III). And the Excellence badges are all different wartime variations and finally the Guards badges are all wartime variations.

Medals and badges collectionMedals and badges collectionMedals and badges collectionMedals and badges collectionMedals and badges collectionMedals and badges collectionMedals and badges collectionMedals and badges collectionMedals and badges collection

?

Wow, impressive

Amazing collection marcel! Question: why does one need so many bravery medals? Just curious.
    Last edited by PapaStalin1943; 11-15-2019 at 05:47 AM.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast