MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Medals for Victory over Germany and Japan

Article about: These were the first medals I aquired and got me into collecting military collecting.

Default Re: Medals for Victory over Germany and Japan

Hi RedArmyCollector

You are right, with the new laws in Russia it will indeed get harder in the future to buy Soviet awards. However the more common awards will always be available...

Here is my Defence of Stalingrad medal, that looks like it came from Stalingrad...

Greetz

Nick VR
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Medals for Victory over Germany and Japan  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Medals for Victory over Germany and Japan
    P
    Many

Gee whiz Nick, I certainly like that one. I can taste the salt from here...

Whether such condition is from being worn in combat, at numerous veterans functions, or simply adorned on street clothes to get a free trolley ride from 40X thru 00X, it would be a keeper for me...
    Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam!

Nice medal Guys ! Adrian you tell about this medal , some copy exist ,(german victory ) is not a rare medal ! what is the value for this medal ? $20 - $40 and some people make a copy

Hi Pierre, the copies I have seen were castings. At first glance they looked OK. But they had a casting seam around the edge of the medal. Detail was soft too once you looked closer. Yes, even the cheapest £10/$20 item can be copied. Do not let your guard down just because the item is low priced.

Cheers, Ade.

I feel somewhat stupid....I just found out about the scanning of the medals instead of a camera.

Well here they are:

-Justin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2