Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MedalsMarket

Article about: I'm wondering if anyone has had any dealings with MedalsMarket, and what their experiences were. Thanks in advance.

Default MedalsMarket

I'm wondering if anyone has had any dealings with MedalsMarket, and what their experiences were. Thanks in advance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement MedalsMarket
    P
    Many

Solid dealer, crazy inflation on soviet medals everywhere recently makes them seem even a better option.

Thank you

I agree, a reputable dealer based on my experience.

Mr Garvey, do you have a thought on my inflation comment? Perhaps you are not in the US? It appears to me that work from home and lots of federal stimulus has has a significant price effect on items previously sub $200.

I haven’t seen the reputable dealers raise prices which makes them very attractive.

Of course it is always possible I am getting older faster than I though.

Is their Order of Suvorov 3rd class serial # 8716 an original order? It looks so 'soft' to me. Price is also quite 'low' compared to elsewhere where these orders are for sale.

MedalsMarket

Quote by meyerse View Post
    Mr Garvey, do you have a thought on my inflation comment? Perhaps you are not in the US? It appears to me that work from home and lots of federal stimulus has has a significant price effect on items previously sub $200.

I haven’t seen the reputable dealers raise prices which makes them very attractive.

Of course it is always possible I am getting older faster than I though.
    I honestly hadn't noticed any changes in prices in Soviet awards recently, thought I'm not in the US.
    I doubt $600 and $1200 checks in the States would be driving up prices if they are in fact rising, as I don't see a lot of interest in Soviet awards from there.

MedalsMarket is good to deal with, and has a really nice stock.

Please explain the inflation on Soviet medals, I have not noticed this yet. Though I do see big inflation on German items (though mostly at big dealers, selling fast for top prices).

Meyerse, I do have a comment/opinion on the inflation issue. I do live in the United States, if that makes any difference. I think it depends where, what and from whom you purchase. Certain vendors, who shall remain nameless, are clearly over-priced, others are more reasonable. It depends what you want and how much you are willing to pay. I stated my opinion of "Medals Market" based solely on my personal experiences with this vendor. Others, whom I respect greatly, seem to have had quite a different experience.

Quote by Bjorn S View Post
    MedalsMarket is good to deal with, and has a really nice stock.

Please explain the inflation on Soviet medals, I have not noticed this yet. Though I do see big inflation on German items (though mostly at big dealers, selling fast for top prices).
    I see prices rising for basic bravery and order of glory 3rd class and red star medals and oddly guards badges. Disposable income in the US was UP in 2020, and I see that as a contributing factor. While we may see GDP bounce back in 2021, I suspect disposable income may fall. Maybe this will cool the price of these more common objects.
    I believe inflation for discretionary items is significant and will correct when the other economic shoe falls.

My response on Medalsmarket too reflects only my own experience and with my narrow area of purchases from them. But those were positive.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast