Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Order of the glory group OK?

Article about: I was looking at this medal group and was just wondering if everything was OK with it. To my eye it seems fine but I do not know for certain. All 3 medals are listed in the pamyat page to th

Default Order of the glory group OK?

I was looking at this medal group and was just wondering if everything was OK with it. To my eye it seems fine but I do not know for certain.

Order of the glory group OK?Order of the glory group OK?

All 3 medals are listed in the pamyat page to the person who I think it is. (same regiment ect)

podvigchelovek_nagrazhdenie24940385

The Konigsberg medal and Germany medal are not listed but one has a document attached. So I think it's fine.

Thank you for looking,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Order of the glory group OK?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of the glory group OK?
    P
    Many

[QUOTE=Rustyyyy;2227222]I was looking at this medal group and was just wondering if everything was OK with it. To my eye it seems fine but I do not know for certain.

All 3 medals are listed in the pamyat page to the person who I think it is. (same regiment ect)

The Konigsberg medal and Germany medal are not listed but one has a document attached. So I think it's fine.

Thank you for looking,

[QUOTE=Rustyyyy;2227224][QUOTE=Rustyyyy;2227222]I was looking at this medal group and was just wondering if everything was OK with it. To my eye it seems fine but I do not know for certain.

Thank you for looking,

Sorry for random pictures, I pressed post page instead of edit.

Sorry about the top 2 random posts, I pressed the wrong button.

I didn't check Pamyat but all looks legit. The award booklet is not messed with. The awards are in a nice worn condition, exactly how I like these.

Thank you, I thought that too, but I hear about all these counterfeits and fakes and worry.
    Sorry again for the multiple posts.

I agree with Marcel. Looks good to me. Hopefully you'll get the group researched. Learn more of the story.

Last comment on the group. I seem to remember the problems to watch for on OG III's is someone trying to turn an OG III into an OGII, by painting or applying gold wash to the center. Purchased a grouping years ago where this was done. Fortunately the seller discovered this after having it researched. Of course, this was back in the days when it took 6 months to get completed research. Anyway purchased the group knowing this bit of chicanery was present.

Gerry C.

From the High Plains of the Midwest U.S.A.

Very nice Rusty! Did you purchase it?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

No, not yet, I was just asking the forum to get more opinions. So if I do purchase I can be more confident.