Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Order of Glory - July 1944

Article about: Just added this nice 3rd Class example... Awarded to Kislov Ivan Grigorievich, Guards Sergeant, 124 Guards Artillery Regiment, 52 Guards LENIN order Rifle Regiment. 'During the assault on 21

Default Order of Glory - July 1944

Just added this nice 3rd Class example...

Awarded to Kislov Ivan Grigorievich, Guards Sergeant, 124 Guards Artillery Regiment, 52 Guards LENIN order Rifle Regiment.

'During the assault on 21.07.1944 near the village of Bogorodskoe, his gun suppressed enemy battery with direct fire strike, as well as the enemy guns positioned for direct fire. As a result of this action, he destroyed: 2 105 mm guns, 2 Mortars and 10 enemy troops. This assisted our infantry and armour units in their advance'
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Order of Glory - July 1944   Order of Glory - July 1944  

Order of Glory - July 1944   Order of Glory - July 1944  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of Glory - July 1944
    P
    Many

Very nice one from a reliable seller!

Quote by Marcel Banziger View Post
    Very nice one from a reliable seller!
    Yes a great guy to deal with

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

124 Guards arty regiment of 52 Guards rifle division.
    Awarded for the engagement for the settlement Bogoroditskoe : Google Maps
    The engagement was a 4 hours long direct fire artillery duel between the 3rd arty squadron and a German arty squadron defending Bogoroditskoe.
    The German direct fire artillery position was app. 1,5km West of Bogoroditskoe.
    The Soviets had to cross the river in order to take a position suitable for direct fire, i.e. a position app. 200m North-West of Bogoroditskoe. After 4 hours six 105mm German guns were destroyed and the infantry could assault without problems.

Order of Glory - July 1944Order of Glory - July 1944

Hi- what website/seller did you get this from, if you don’t mind me asking (is it from sovietorders.com)? Thanks, and nice order!

Quote by PapaStalin1943 View Post
    Hi- what website/seller did you get this from, if you don’t mind me asking (is it from sovietorders.com)? Thanks, and nice order!
    Yes it is

Nick