Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Order of Lenin Long Service

Article about: Hello, Im interested in this Lenin Order and from my perspective its a good one a Type 6 Long Service piece but in spending the amount of money needed to purchase it I would like more opinio

Thumbs up Order of Lenin Long Service

Hello, Im interested in this Lenin Order and from my perspective its a good one a Type 6 Long Service piece but in spending the amount of money needed to purchase it I would like more opinions on it

Thanks for all help

John

Order of Lenin Long ServiceOrder of Lenin Long ServiceOrder of Lenin Long ServiceOrder of Lenin Long Service

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of Lenin Long Service
    P
    Many

John,
    What/who are you using to differentiate the types?

I used Medalbook.com
    Thanks
    John

I see that website doesn't use pics from an own database.. If I were you I would use Mondvor instead.

Thanks for the help, I see that this Lenin Order is a Type 5, Option 1, Variety 1b not a Type 6
    John

Quote by WWIIBUFF View Post
    Thanks for the help, I see that this Lenin Order is a Type 5, Option 1, Variety 1b not a Type 6
    John
    Ya, that's why I asked the question. I was looking at Mondvor and it definitely wasn't a type 6. I don't have a lot of experience with these but I think it looks good. I would wait for others with more experience and authority on it.

Default re

Hello, I got this Order today and I always do a check on the gold Karat when I get a gold order. I do the acid test and when I tested it with the strongest acid I have (22KT gold) it dissolved the gold. I tested with 18KT and it doesn't dissolve the gold. This points to the gold not being between 18-22KT instead of the 23KT. I thought that all Lenin's were 23KT Gold. I had a Lenin a while ago and it tested to at least 22KT with the acid test. Am I missing something and not all Lenin's are 23KT Gold?
    Thanks
    John

Order of Lenin Long ServiceOrder of Lenin Long ServiceOrder of Lenin Long ServiceOrder of Lenin Long Service