Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Order of the Red Star research

Article about: As I mentioned in other threads, here another research project that I wanted to share and mention the fine work by Matt at sovietorders.com in researching this Red Star and the translation.

?

Default Order of the Red Star research

As I mentioned in other threads, here another research project that I wanted to share and mention the fine work by Matt at sovietorders.com in researching this Red Star and the translation.

Order of the Red Star researchOrder of the Red Star researchOrder of the Red Star researchOrder of the Red Star researchOrder of the Red Star researchOrder of the Red Star researchOrder of the Red Star researchOrder of the Red Star researchOrder of the Red Star researchOrder of the Red Star research
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Order of the Red Star research   Order of the Red Star research  

Order of the Red Star research  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Order of the Red Star research
    P
    Many

Very nice with interesting research! The last two documents are not from Trifonov btw. (but are belonging to the Red Banner you posted).

?

Thanks for catching that. I wasn’t sure. A lot of documents with very limited Russian language skills.
    Thanks.

The Red Banner veteran was well awarded with 3 Red Banners and 4 Red Stars

?

Wow! Maybe Matt can also research him?!

- - ------- - -

Thanks for the heads up!

Quote by Obal7 View Post
    Wow! Maybe Matt can also research him?!

- - ------- - -

Thanks for the heads up!
    I see one abnormality there though when looking more into the Record Card....there is no Red Banner with serial # 422025 as posted in the Red Banner thread). The name is in fact different and this Record Card does not belong to any of the posted awards (last two pics). Unless this belongs to yet another yet not posted researched award.

?

Order of the Red Star researchDefault
    Thanks for the keen observation. But Matt sent the info on the Red banner award as it was awarded to Kadnikov in 1953-54. His name was matched with the award, but no citation info. The number of the medal comes back awarded in 1953.

Than the Red Banner was most likely awarded for long service (20 years of service in the Red Army).