Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Russian Victory medal Identification help

Article about: Hey guys, I’ve had this Russian victory medal in my possession for a while now, and I was wondering if any of you guys could tell me who the person was that won this medal. I would also like

Default Russian Victory medal Identification help

Hey guys, I’ve had this Russian victory medal in my possession for a while now, and I was wondering if any of you guys could tell me who the person was that won this medal. I would also like to know if any of you guys could tell me where this person was stationed, or what battles he would have participated in. Finally, I want two know if it is in fact real. Any help would be greatly and deeply appreciated
    Russian Victory medal Identification helpRussian Victory medal Identification helpRussian Victory medal Identification helpRussian Victory medal Identification helpRussian Victory medal Identification help

- - ------- - -

Sorry, accidentally put two of the same pictures. Ignore that
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian Victory medal Identification help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Russian Victory medal Identification help
    P
    Many

I ran this through a translator, i didn't find out much more information other than it is indeed a medal for the victory over germany in the great patriotic war. This is a legitimate medal judging by the looks of it and the certificate. Outstanding item.

Awarded to Sgt. Alexei Aleksandrovich Kovalenko 16 July 1979. It's indeed real, keep in mind that millions of these were awarded. Sadly, I don't think more can be known about the recipient due to the common name he has.

Thanks a lot guys. Any new info you guys find just tell me.

I also Have a Russian Liberation of Romania medal and a Russian Air Force pin if you guys would want to see that. Do like to show people some of my items nowadays

Guess I show most of my items(some aren’t Russian)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian Victory medal Identification help   Russian Victory medal Identification help  

Here is more pics
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian Victory medal Identification help   Russian Victory medal Identification help  

Quote by Jimmeelegs View Post
    Guess I show most of my items(some aren’t Russian)
    I have a couple of soviet medals i just posted the other day, i have a plethora of soviet money, both coinage and paper bills. I like your collection and the badge, glad to see someone else who collects!

I’m glad to let you know you not the only one in that boat. I do love collecting, I’m only 15 and I’m getting this stuff. Keep getting that Soviet stuff so you can show me!

- - ------- - -

I’m glad to let you know you not the only one in that boat. I do love collecting, I’m only 15 and I’m getting this stuff. Keep getting that Soviet stuff so you can show me!

Quite a late award booklet with 1979.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast