Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sniper badge

Article about: Hi All, I am looking at this badge for \\$90USD. Your thoughts on the enamel, authenticity, etc? PS i know the lighting is not the best. How do i teach these sellers to make good pictures? Tha

Default Sniper badge

Hi All,

I am looking at this badge for $90USD. Your thoughts on the enamel, authenticity, etc?
    PS i know the lighting is not the best. How do i teach these sellers to make good pictures?

Thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sniper badge   Sniper badge  

Sniper badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sniper badge
    P
    Many

A pic straight from the front and from the reverse without screw would be welcome. So far I like what I see but a straight on pic can make it easier to identify the variation.

Edit: from these bad pics it does look like the original enamel.

Here is the front, because of the bad lighting, it's hard to determine the enamel, but it looked good to me as well.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sniper badge  

That pic us useless to be honest. Can't say anything about the enamel based on that pic. From the first pic that started this thread it looks all good but better pics are needed to be certain.

yea, sorry! like i said, it's hard to get decent pics from some of these sellers!

here is another sniper badge
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Sniper badge  

Is there any list of authentic badges like this? If there is one here, could I get a link? I would want to see all of them, how many there are, and what to look for.

Quote by VasOnARitz View Post
    Is there any list of authentic badges like this? If there is one here, could I get a link? I would want to see all of them, how many there are, and what to look for.
    There are 43 pages of threads in this section.
    I'm sure you would be able to find what you are looking for if you read some of the many past threads.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by kmoney10 View Post
    yea, sorry! like i said, it's hard to get decent pics from some of these sellers!
    Than go to another seller. A seller who doesn't wanna provide good pics is not worth spending money on! Period!

Quote by VasOnARitz View Post
    As Ralph mentiones, there is so much info on Excellence badges, just on this forum alone already, including links to pages that describe all of these. Wikipedia has a lot of info as well. Sometimes it would be nice if people do some OWN research instead of getting everything presented on a silver plate. On this forum there are currently 43 pages about medals, oders and decorations. Read ALL of these first and if than still more questions pop up we are all very much willing to help. But do some effort yourself first. That is the ONLY way how to learn things and become an independant collector.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast