Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Soviet Orders And Medals (1918 - 1991) 2023

Article about: Dear Community, I just got a copy of Andrew Reznik's new book. The new book contains 368 pages. For comparison, the old book from 2020 had only 288 pages. The information was greatly redone,

?

Default Soviet Orders And Medals (1918 - 1991) 2023

Dear Community,

I just got a copy of Andrew Reznik's new book. The new book contains 368 pages. For comparison, the old book from 2020 had only 288 pages. The information was greatly redone, and lots of new details related to award documents and awards were added. Several of my photographs including one Order of the Red Star are being used as references in this book.

Soviet Orders And Medals (1918 - 1991) 2023

Soviet Orders And Medals (1918 - 1991) 2023 - YouTube

I wish you all a great Christmas.

Br,
    SovPha

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Soviet Orders And Medals (1918 - 1991) 2023
    P
    Many

If I remember correctly there was some controversy about the 2020 book as the photos were lifted from a dealer site without permission.
    Please correct me if I'm wrong.

red
    ?
    Last edited by red; 12-24-2023 at 04:05 AM. Reason: formatting

?

It's always great to see no-name collectors/people who try to drag down a great work created for us. It would be great if these keyboard warriors would create a book themselves, and sell it for a responsible price so that we collectors could enjoy and have a great printed work next to us when next time checking out Soviet awards/medals. In my opinion, this book is a great piece of work that combines lots of great information for new and old-school collectors. This time Andrew Reznik had access to the database that was kindly provided by Matt Janson from sovietawards.com. We should enjoy our hobby and be glad that others create books that can be used as reference. I wish you all a wonderful and peaceful Christmas.

Br,
    Sovpha

I don't think it has anything to do with keyboard warriors. In fact, anyone COULD have made this book. All you need is to take writings and pictures from others and compile that in one book. You don't need to be an author, you just need enough time to search the internet to gather and compile all the writings and put them into one book. And yes, you can label me as a keyboard warrior now or as a no-name collector. I don't care. I collect for myself, not to please others and show off to become "a name". Fact is, ALL date that is in the book is literally online, a lot even taken word by word from several sources.

So is the book nice for new collectors? Yes, definitely. But instead of buying this book you could read f.e. Mondvor and you have most of the writings online for free and spend your hard earned money on an award or medal. Just my humble opinion. But everyone is of course in his right to have an own opinion on this matter

red
    ?

Quote by SovPha View Post
    It's always great to see no-name collectors/people who try to drag down a great work created for us. It would be great if these keyboard warriors would create a book themselves
    This is neither a serious line of reasoning nor a relevant or mature response. Incidentally, neither does it endear anyone to you or this book.

Quote by SovPha View Post
    The new book contains 368 pages. For comparison, the old book from 2020 had only 288 pages. The information was greatly redone, and lots of new details related to award documents and awards were added. Several of my photographs including one Order of the Red Star are being used as references in this book.
    Neither the author nor his promoters – you most prominently – have made any specific case for this latest "edition" being an improvement on the last. Your written and video reviews remain uninformative and self-promoting.

More importantly, the criticisms of the original remain unaddressed.

Uncritical promotion of this book is arguably a disservice to the community.

To some people, these books may merit adjectives such as "curious," "convenient," or at best "useful." It is difficult to imagine that anything from Team Andrej/w will ever be "serious."

?

Jesus Christ. People turned into snowflakes. Sorry for hurting anybody's feelings. Write your books and release them. How many years are you collecting? I didn't see anything printed from you guys. I wish you a great Christmas and try to be less negative.

I am sorry but you started the negativity. Just see post # 4 here.
    Besides how many years are you collecting? How much has your help to the collecting community been? Please don't turn things around here and stay with the facts what has previously been stated.
    Happy collecting, and please, don't be so negative and confronting. Doesn't do you any good.

?

I am a confident collector and have enough knowledge. Everything I post and share is done to help others. If you do not agree with me please stop commenting on the posts I do.

Sorry but I lose my patience. Are you so stupid? Every of your reactions you do exactly what you blame others for. Seriously? I'm done with you. Time to get out of your bubble and look in the mirror

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast