Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown Russian Imperial Badge

Article about: I think this is a badge for the Moscow guards that defend the capital before the 1917 revolution not sure the local jeweler told me the insignia in the middle is made of real silver anyone k

Default Unknown Russian Imperial Badge

I think this is a badge for the Moscow guards that defend the capital before the 1917 revolution not sure the local jeweler told me the insignia in the middle is made of real silver anyone know more about this award or badge? I have only seen one other that had blue cross mine has black. Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown Russian Imperial Badge   Unknown Russian Imperial Badge  

Unknown Russian Imperial Badge   Unknown Russian Imperial Badge  

Unknown Russian Imperial Badge   Unknown Russian Imperial Badge  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown Russian Imperial Badge
    P
    Many

Hello rhodesia,

Although not my area of interest, I did a search on Google and came up with the following Imperial Moscow Regiment of the Imperial Guard Silver Badge,

Hopefully some members of the Forum with more knowledge that myself will be able to help you out with more information.

Best wishes

Andrzej

Thank you I did look I have seen the ones that have blue, and another one in Red mine is Black does not say if the colors are for different regiments or not so it does not go too much into detail on the badge.

MAP
    ?

In looking at the wear on the high points on your example, the base metal looks more brass or tombak. Not silver.

Not commenting however on the award itself. I know nothing about them.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I thought so too but Im only going by what the jewler told me. There is not information about these badges or the purpose was. just something different I picked up.