Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

WW2 Russian Medal Bar? Order of Glory, Courage, leningrad

Article about: Hello what are your thoughts on this Medal bar? I do not know much about Russian military. Order of Glory 3rd Class ( I think its 3rd class)? and the Courage medal are numbered. Thank you ve

?

Default WW2 Russian Medal Bar? Order of Glory, Courage, leningrad

Hello
    what are your thoughts on this Medal bar?
    I do not know much about Russian military.
    Order of Glory 3rd Class ( I think its 3rd class)? and the Courage medal are numbered.
    Thank you very much
    Tony
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 Russian Medal Bar?  Order of Glory, Courage, leningrad   WW2 Russian Medal Bar?  Order of Glory, Courage, leningrad  

WW2 Russian Medal Bar?  Order of Glory, Courage, leningrad   WW2 Russian Medal Bar?  Order of Glory, Courage, leningrad  

WW2 Russian Medal Bar?  Order of Glory, Courage, leningrad  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WW2 Russian Medal Bar?  Order of Glory, Courage, leningrad
    P
    Many

Your Medal Bar appears authentic. Both the Bravery Medal, #1228020, and the Order of Glory, 3rd Class, #113262, were probably awarded 1944. The only way to ascertain if this medal and order were awarded to the same person would be to have them both researched. Forum member Auke is an excellent research resource.

I agree with Bill. Only research will give a definite answer and both Auke but also Egorka are the gentlemen to contact.

?

I'll second all this, of undocumented bars but numbered awards, I've found (literally) half the time they do not belong together. I suspect it may be even higher for unnumbered bars! If cheep enough, still worth it. If you do research this, my recommendation is do the OGIII. Then the record card should tell you if the bravery belongs too, note, the record cards are not always complete or available, so a combination of the record card, name (and some wild card use of name comparing units, birthday and location/date entering the red army) may be needed. I'm a big fan of Glory medal bars......

?

Hello
    Thank you all for your time and information.
    I really appreciate all of this
    Tony