Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Australian ww2 and Vietnam medals mini

Article about: . Hi. I’m about to buy these medals. Ww2 and Vietnam medals on a bar Africa star and pacific star in good condition comes from jb millitary antiques. What do you guys think

?

Default Australian ww2 and Vietnam medals mini

Australian ww2 and Vietnam medals miniAustralian ww2 and Vietnam medals miniAustralian ww2 and Vietnam medals miniAustralian ww2 and Vietnam medals miniAustralian ww2 and Vietnam medals mini. Hi. I’m about to buy these medals. Ww2 and Vietnam medals on a bar Africa star and pacific star in good condition comes from jb millitary antiques. What do you guys think

These miniatures aren't as well made as other's I've seen. I suspect they are post war replicas, not original miniatures, perhaps ordered after the Vietnam service, or by family members later. The medal group is entirely possible for a soldier remaining on in service as a regular after WW2, and later served in Vietnam. The Australian forces were part of the 8th Army in North Africa, leaving the theatre in 1943. This soldier then apparently served in the Pacific campaign. You could ask the dealer if there was any provenance.

?

Hi. Was planning to buy it in a bid but it sold to high. It is postwar made in 70’s after nam service