Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

A lot of patches, what they´re ???? ...

Article about: Hi mates, Received a box full of metal badges and cloth badges today. Unknown post-war badges, maybe also WWII ????? I also don't know in which area of the forum I should request the badges,

Default A lot of patches, what they´re ???? ...

Hi mates, Received a box full of metal badges and cloth badges today.
    Unknown post-war badges, maybe also WWII ?????

I also don't know in which area of the forum I should request the badges, so I'll just do it here...

The badges and patches should be French, Italian, Australian, also some from the Bundeswehr, (also, NVA ?), but I don't know many of them at all ! ...
    Possibly there are also badges from the French Foreign Legion?

I will, little by little, show the insignia in detail here in the thread and I hope you can help me to identify the metal insignia and cloth insignia.

Thanks in advance,
    R

Reibert,

I'll start by saying tha you have 3 WWII Luftwaffe badges, the F, the one to the left of it and the propeller with wings. Also WWII german badges, the crossed rifles, the 4 arrows, red, yellow and 2 white and the one to the left of the top white arrow.

BR
    Peter

?

The badge that looks like the one below is a Heer Motor Transport Personnel Trade Badge.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A lot of patches, what they´re ???? ...  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

@ PeterL and @Adrian

Do You really think they´re genuine WWII ? ...

A lot of patches, what they´re ???? ...A lot of patches, what they´re ???? ...A lot of patches, what they´re ???? ...A lot of patches, what they´re ???? ...A lot of patches, what they´re ???? ...A lot of patches, what they´re ???? ...

French Miliatary Police ? ...

CM.P.

Légion étrangère
    (French Foreign Legion ?) ...

TM6 in the pentagram
    A badge from the Algerian War ? ...

COURTOIS.PARIS
    5A/.RÉPUBLIQUE

(SA/.RÉPUBLIQUE) ? ...

A lot of patches, what they´re ???? ...A lot of patches, what they´re ???? ...A lot of patches, what they´re ???? ...A lot of patches, what they´re ???? ...

Maybe also a badge of te French Foreign Legion , or, Police ?? ...

DRAGO PARIS

R8
    2me C.S.P.L.

An S is embroidered in red color on the back of the badge.

A lot of patches, what they´re ???? ...A lot of patches, what they´re ???? ...A lot of patches, what they´re ???? ...A lot of patches, what they´re ???? ...

?

Post #6 may be 6eme Moroccan Tirailleur (apologies for the atrocious spelling), but I cannot say from which era it dates.
    (Interesting to note the ‘ghost’ of a previously incised maker’s mark, later modified to a raised mark).
    Last edited by Kohima; 07-08-2023 at 02:10 AM.

?

Quote by Reibert View Post
    French Miliatary Police ? ...

CM.P.

This is not for the French Military Police but a badge for the Italian military parachute center, Centro Militare di Paracadutismo (CMP). A type 1 for the period of 1946 to 1962. Not sure if it is authentic or not. It is enamel, two different types of pins on the reverse, and some are perforated in the spaces around the parachute.

?

The red and gold tinnie seen in post #4 is the 1979 commemorative for the 30 year anniversary of the Deutsche Demokratische Republik.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast