Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Miniature Victoria cross

Article about: Hello, I'm new here and I have to apologize for my English, I'm from the Czech Republic, I use a Google translator. I own a miniature Victoria cross, it's a find, and I'm trying to get some

Default Miniature Victoria cross

Hello, I'm new here and I have to apologize for my English, I'm from the Czech Republic, I use a Google translator. I own a miniature Victoria cross, it's a find, and I'm trying to get some information about this cross on the Internet. Is this a cap badge? Is it so? The size of the cross is 17.5 mm. I send photos and please specify and what is the price of this badge, if I would like to sell it? Thank you in advance for the answer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Miniature Victoria cross   Miniature Victoria cross  

It looks like a decoration for a photo frame or something similar as a commemorative item . It also looks like it's in poor condition and been in the ground. It's probably not even worth trying to sell, its not worth more than $10.00 at best.

Hello, thank you for your opinion and have a nice day.
    Hromden