Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My US Medal Collection

Article about: Hello everyone, I'm a very new member to this forum, and I'm looking forward to becoming an experienced member of this community. I'm a relatively new "serious" collector, and I ha

?

Default Re: My US Medal Collection

Great collection ! What's next ? Air crew europe star ? Lol nice medals HUDGE collection for 11 months I've been collecting medals 3 years and you have as manny as me ! Lol keep up the good work !

Kind regards
    Alex

Thank you very much Alex..I'd love to get my hands on an authentic air crew europe star, but they're very hard to find for a low price..I'm currently searching for the 2nd hardest star, the pacific star, for a low price..Thank you for the kind words

?

Hello

Where are you located ? I saw some good air crew europe stars 275 pounds each!!! Lol I almost fell off my see!if you put a wanted add up on here and sites like mil web you will find one the come up every now and then on eBay got mine from battle flag military best of luck with all your collecting ! Soon it will be badges then you might as well buy a tunic to pit them on then you have to have a hat ect lol nice medls keep the thread updated !

Kind regards
    Alex

Alexanderstevens75@yahoo.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2