Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Navy Cross WW2

Article about: Went to the local militaria show today. Met up with a few fellow collectors (Politefan) and had a great time. We picked up some nice awards. I was focused today only on building out my US co

MAP
    ?

Default Navy Cross WW2

Went to the local militaria show today. Met up with a few fellow collectors (Politefan) and had a great time.

We picked up some nice awards. I was focused today only on building out my US collection. A relatively new area for me.

He is a real nice complete NIB WW2 Navy Cross. Complete with hard to find cardboard case as well as the lapel pin still in it's original cellophane packet.

A great untouched example.

Already have the Army DSC, now just need to DFC to finish the set!

Double Click to enlarge

Navy Cross WW2

Navy Cross WW2

Navy Cross WW2

Navy Cross WW2

Navy Cross WW2

Navy Cross WW2

Navy Cross WW2

Navy Cross WW2

Navy Cross WW2

Navy Cross WW2

Navy Cross WW2

Navy Cross WW2

Navy Cross WW2

Navy Cross WW2

Navy Cross WW2
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Map,,

Stunning Example.. Clean, crisp, complete..

Well done...

Smitty

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    Map,,

Stunning Example.. Clean, crisp, complete..

Well done...

Smitty
    Thanks Smitty. I had my eye on this one for quite a while and decided to pull the trigger a few months back. Just had to wait for the show to pick it up. Not sure if I'm not looking in the right places but these are near impossible to find. Having it all complete with the card board box was just icing on the cake.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

That is a fantastic medal, you hardly ever see them this complete. A majority of the time guys are looking for the medal case which is hard to find in itself. Very nice pick up

MAP
    ?

Quote by gel65 View Post
    That is a fantastic medal, you hardly ever see them this complete. A majority of the time guys are looking for the medal case which is hard to find in itself. Very nice pick up
    Yes. I was fortunate to get this. I saw it at the prior show and didn't have the cash. So the dealer held it for me. Not cheap but I'm happy none the less.

Phenomenal find, the outer box is great. The zinc backed 1/2” ribbon bar is really great to see. So many that aren’t woodwork complete like this won’t have this so it’s a great set.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Jumpmaster View Post
    Phenomenal find, the outer box is great. The zinc backed 1/2” ribbon bar is really great to see. So many that aren’t woodwork complete like this won’t have this so it’s a great set.
    Thanks. This wasn't cheap but then again, not easy to find one like this. So I was willing to step up.

Great collection MAP! This is kinda what I’m trying to assemble right now ( alongside the 3,000 other ideas I have haha). Just added a Silver Star a couple weeks ago. I think it will be some time before I have the opportunity to to get a Navy Cross as nice and complete as yours!

The investment for high end quality is always worth the pain to the wallet. Alway buy quality and worthwhile pieces and you’ll never go wrong.