Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

US american campaign and good conduct medal, are they fake?? help please

Article about: Hey yall, i found these the other day, i intended to buy them (even if i know theyre common and not worth that much) for my humble collection, i dont know if they could be fakes or not ww2 r

Default US american campaign and good conduct medal, are they fake?? help please

Hey yall, i found these the other day, i intended to buy them (even if i know theyre common and not worth that much) for my humble collection, i dont know if they could be fakes or not ww2 related (the army good conduct one). Also if they turn to check out ok i tought would pay 15 buck for both (is it much or a fair price?)
    Any info provided is surely appreciated, Johnson.

US american campaign and good conduct medal, are they fake?? help pleaseUS american campaign and good conduct medal, are they fake?? help pleaseUS american campaign and good conduct medal, are they fake?? help pleaseUS american campaign and good conduct medal, are they fake?? help please

American Campaign Medal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia here you go Johnson take a look
    the second medal is an army's good condut medal that was established in 1941

both are ww2 period

also price is good they range from 10-15$

Welcome and regardless of items being branded "common" or "not worth much" is irrelevant to the individual collector of such items,I think these US medals are nice and many do collect them.................Jake.

That's a nice addition to your collection at a good price...
    cheers, Glenn