Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

US Paratrooper Ring 333 Gold real? worth?

Article about: Good Day everyone, what do you think about this Ring? It is genuine? What exactly was it for? I didnt finde any like this with the emblem in the middle. The gold is real 333 - 8 carat. How m

?

Default US Paratrooper Ring 333 Gold real? worth?

Good Day everyone,

what do you think about this Ring? It is genuine? What exactly was it for? I didnt finde any like this with the emblem in the middle.
    The gold is real 333 - 8 carat.
    How much could it be worth?

Thanks for your time and gave a good day.

Adhun
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US Paratrooper Ring 333 Gold real? worth?   US Paratrooper Ring 333 Gold real? worth?  

US Paratrooper Ring 333 Gold real? worth?   US Paratrooper Ring 333 Gold real? worth?  

US Paratrooper Ring 333 Gold real? worth?   US Paratrooper Ring 333 Gold real? worth?  

Quote by Adhun View Post
    Good Day everyone,

what do you think about this Ring? It is genuine? What exactly was it for? I didnt finde any like this with the emblem in the middle.
    The gold is real 333 - 8 carat.
    How much could it be worth?

Thanks for your time and gave a good day.

Adhun
    Hello Adhun.

Our members are happy to help with authenticity, but we do not give out monetary valuations on items because price is subjective.

Kind regards,

Will.

Similar to a High School class ring. Students would purchase a class ring entering their senior year in High School. There were hundreds of different designs that could be put on the sides of the rings as well as the colors of the stones embedded at the top.

This is a common PX (Post Exchange) ring. Upon graduation of a school there were vendors that would sell their merchandise to Soldiers. This particular ring possibly belonged to a Senior Parachutist as indicated by the star above the canopy. The side of the ring also shows that the Soldier may have been in the 11th Airborne Division. This could have been made in Germany as the 11th Airborne was stationed in Germany for a time.

I still have a few rings from my time in service..

Smitty