Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

US Selective Service Award

Article about: This was another weekend pick up. A complete US Selective Service (Draft) Award with cardboard box, lapel pin and ribbon bar. Took me forever to figure you how to remove the award for photos

MAP
    ?

Default US Selective Service Award

This was another weekend pick up.

A complete US Selective Service (Draft) Award with cardboard box, lapel pin and ribbon bar. Took me forever to figure you how to remove the award for photos. I felt like an idiot once I figured it out.

The hinge on the box is partially torn.

A really nice example.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

First time I've seen one in cardboard. Usually they're in
    a plastic container of the same size......!
    Regards,

Steve.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    First time I've seen one in cardboard. Usually they're in
    a plastic container of the same size......!
    Thanks Steve. I really just started ramping up my US awards so much of this is new to me and I'm learning as I go.

But I have not seen many of these awards at the local shows and this is the first one I've run across with the box.

I'm sure they are not highly sought after but still it is one that is needed to complete the collection. So I was happy to pick it up.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Great looking set. These will pop up from time to time with the original outer grey shipping box. A good medal to add to the collection. Not one often thought of for the era.

Smitty

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    Great looking set. These will pop up from time to time with the original outer grey shipping box. A good medal to add to the collection. Not one often thought of for the era.

Smitty
    Well now....I will need to keep my eye out for one in the gray shipping box then! LoL

Thanks Smitty

MAP
    ?

$20? In perfect condition? Less than what I paid for this LoL. I am getting duplicates of almost all the awards...so might go for this...

You can also make an offer to offset the shipping price a little..

Smitty

Nice looking medal - I have a loose one that
    I paid $20 for a few years ago.

Also noticed Emedals has one in the
    cardboard case for $125.........!?!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US Selective Service Award  
    Regards,

Steve.

MAP
    ?

Nice Steve!!!

Besides box sets, I want to get a loose example of each as well for a framed display

I found eMedals to be extremely off market for many of their US awards.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast