Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

17pr APCBC required for replica creation.

Article about: Hi All, I'm looking for a 17 Pounder APCBC projectile to sit atop my 1943 17pr case, however, these are getting very difficult to find so I'm now starting to look at options for creating a r

Default 17pr APCBC required for replica creation.

Hi All,
    I'm looking for a 17 Pounder APCBC projectile to sit atop my 1943 17pr case, however, these are getting very difficult to find so I'm now starting to look at options for creating a resin replica.

If anyone owns a 17pr APCBC that they'd be willing to use to create a cast for a resin replica I'd love to hear from you, or even better if you want to part company with one!

Thanks!

PM me. I will be less than 15 miles from you and have pretty much one of each varient of 17 Pdr including two different APDS varients. However they are an official training collection so only a cast is possible. I do have the original technical detail on them though.

Thanks Vegetius, PM inbound.

Hi
    If you go to the site....Milcorem...he has all the variants of 17pr resin projectiles except APDS. Very reasonable prices too.

?

I can vouch for Milcorem. They make very good stencils that I have used before

Thank you, gentlemen.

At the moment Milcorem is out of action because of the Covid crisis.

Yes, I've just seen it is all out of stock. Well I've lived without one this long so can probably wait. Still appreciate the heads up on them though.