Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1983 russian MOH-50 anti Tank mine.

Article about: Hi, I would like to know if anyone here knows about the above anti tank mine, I have been given one, there is no fuze or det ( thank god lol ) i was told it is full of sand but cant unscrew

Default 1983 russian MOH-50 anti Tank mine.

Hi,
    I would like to know if anyone here knows about the above anti tank mine, I have been given one, there is no fuze or det ( thank god lol ) i was told it is full of sand but cant unscrew the rings to find out if this is true. It is filled with something going by the weight,
    i dont have it home at the moment so have no pics to show, i have tried to google one but with no luck. It has on the side of it, MOH-50 1983, brown caps on top, any help would be appreciated pics to follow.
    Dave.

Default Re: 1983 russian MOH-50 anti Tank mine.

Do you have any pictures?

Is this the one Dave? If so it's MON-50 rather than MOH-50. Soviet version on the US claymore.

Edit, I just noticed your mine is an AT mine. Probably isn't this one then

1983 russian MOH-50 anti Tank mine.

1983 russian MOH-50 anti Tank mine.1983 russian MOH-50 anti Tank mine.1983 russian MOH-50 anti Tank mine.Hi Matt, & Krdspam,
    Here,s the pics of the mine i picked it up this morning, i see it is not an 83, issue but 89, it is 12" across and 4,3/4" high. hope some one will know about it;
    Dave.

Hi KradSpam,
    Nice claymore you have i have used them before they do make a nasty mess of things, the mine i have had a piece of paper on it saying MOH-50, then some russian writing. i wouldnt have known of it other wise, but you cant say no to a freebee can you, i just need to get inside it now.
    Dave.

Hi Dave, it's not my claymore I just found that picture on google.

Cheers, Andy

Hi Dave, throw the bit of paper away.

You have a UTM 62. Yours is an updated version of these:

UTM-62 training

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi Ade,
    thanks mate, now i dont have to search anymore lol, the paper was stuck to it, so who ever put it on there is none the wiser either, again thanks for the info Ade, hope you family have a great new year.
    dave.

Same to you Dave!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!