Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Another gift

Article about: Hello everyone, Here is another bullet that i do not recognize. Could someone please identify this one for me as well? Thank you, Michael

?

Default Another gift

Hello everyone,

Here is another bullet that i do not recognize. Could someone please identify this one for me as well?

Thank you,
    Michael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another gift   Another gift  

Another gift  

?

It could be one of the Maynard cartridges,but I need some ACCURATE measurements.....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Hi pete,
    Thanks for the reply. I will get measurements when i get home as i am out for the day.

Michael

?

I took some measurements. the diameter of the base is 2 cm and the height is 4 and a half cm. Just let me know if any other measurements are needed.

Thanks,
    Michael

MAP
    ?

Quote by Bodey View Post
    I took some measurements. the diameter of the base is 2 cm and the height is 4 and a half cm. Just let me know if any other measurements are needed.

Thanks,
    Michael
    what is the diameter of case/bullet as well as the height of the shell case (sans the bullet)

or is this what you are referring to already.

thanks.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hi MAP,
    The height of the shell case is 3 cm while the entire bullet is 4 and a half cm tall and the case itself is 4 and a half cm round

MAP
    ?

Thanks. Not that I can help but these are the measurements that I would assume are the most needed. If you have a set of calipers you should be able to determine the diameter of the case/bullet. That is probably the most important measurement

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Thanks. Not that I can help but these are the measurements that I would assume are the most needed. If you have a set of calipers you should be able to determine the diameter of the case/bullet. That is probably the most important measurement
    I appreciate the help. unfortunately i do not believe i have a set of calipers

MAP
    ?

Ahhh the power of google. A circumference of 4.5cm equates to a diameter of 1.432cm or roughly a .56 caliber

?

Hi, from your measurments it is a .50 Maynard cartridge.....https://www.google.ca/search?q=.50+m...t24U7RuyvY5FM:
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast