Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

bullets descriptions

Article about: Can any one tell me more about it? I have cleaned them bit and just made small display. I would like to add small tags with bullets descriptions. Mariusz

Default bullets descriptions

Can any one tell me more about it? I have cleaned them bit and just made small display. I would like to add small tags with bullets descriptions.
    Mariusz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture bullets descriptions   bullets descriptions  

bullets descriptions   bullets descriptions  

?

Default Re: bullets descriptions

Hi, the top two are L-R,9x19mm Luger,7.63x25mm Mauser.In the next row L-R,first one MAY be .50 calibre Browning,two in clip are 7.92x57mm Mauser,then French 8mm Lebel,Russian 7.62x54mm,another 7.92x57mm Mauser.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Hi thank you for replying, when i got them I was told that that the one was French, one Russian, and 3 German mouser and clip, I did nor remember which one was witch. I was told that the small are German and Russian machine gun. The big one is 150mm.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture bullets descriptions   bullets descriptions  

bullets descriptions   bullets descriptions  

bullets descriptions  

?

If the necked pistol cartridge is Russian,then it is a 7.62x25mm Tokarev,If the large cartridge CASE is about 99mm then it is .50 Browning.I came from Toronto many years ago,I used to live at Dufferin and Wilson area.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

large cartridge CASE is about 110mm
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture bullets descriptions  

large cartridge CASE is about 110mm and has stare 42 and 3

?

This would appear to be a 12.7x108mm Russian heavy machinegun round.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture bullets descriptions  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE