Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cartidge marked with B T 3 6E...Provenance?

Article about: Hello! Today I found this cartidge with my metal detector..Can anyone advice me from what army is??? thx

Default Cartidge marked with B T 3 6E...Provenance?

Cartidge marked with B T 3 6E...Provenance?Cartidge marked with B T 3 6E...Provenance?
    Hello! Today I found this cartidge with my metal detector..Can anyone advice me from what army is??? thx

?

It`s Yugoslavian....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Yugoslavia? Its strange...I live in Romania and I found in same location just russian bullets from Mosin Nagant rifle and german k98 rifle...also romanian ZB cartidge...It is possible that this bullet is from Yugoslavia and was imported in Romania during ww2??

Default ZB cartidge

Cartidge marked with B T 3 6E...Provenance?Cartidge marked with B T 3 6E...Provenance?Cartidge marked with B T 3 6E...Provenance?

It is marked with PA (Pirotehnia Armatei) and 1940-7.92...I believe it has been also used for k98 german rifle...can this Yugoslavian bullet be used to k98 rifle for exemple??? thx

?

Quote by Fritz Christen 1941 View Post
    Yugoslavia? Its strange...I live in Romania and I found in same location just russian bullets from Mosin Nagant rifle and german k98 rifle...also romanian ZB cartidge...It is possible that this bullet is from Yugoslavia and was imported in Romania during ww2??
    The number you show as 6E should be the date and is probably 39 for 1939,who knows how it got there?
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Cartidge marked with B T 3 6E...Provenance?Cartidge marked with B T 3 6E...Provenance?Cartidge marked with B T 3 6E...Provenance?

It is marked with PA (Pirotehnia Armatei) and 1940-7.92...I believe it has been also used for k98 german rifle...can this Yugoslavian bullet be used to k98 rifle for exemple??? thx
    Yes
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

B Durjava Voenna Fabrika (D. V. F.), Kazanlak, Bulgaria. !

B T 3 Unknown Factory, Yugoslavia (actually Cyrillic letters VTZ) !
    Last edited by CINDERSII; 07-24-2018 at 06:15 AM.

?

This one is a Rumanian headstamp…...ZB is a type of machine gun....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Quote by CINDERSII View Post
    B Durjava Voenna Fabrika (D. V. F.), Kazanlak, Bulgaria. !

B T 3 Unknown Factory, Yugoslavia (actually Cyrillic letters VTZ) maybe there was a No.2 factory !
    Which cartridge are you referring to (D .V. F.) in the top line?
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Should have read the O.P's descript a bit better forget the B identification in my post and go with BT3 explanation

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast