Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

'don't be killed by mines and boobytraps

Article about: Enjoy this US WW2 War Dept. Pamphlet....BILL

Default 'don't be killed by mines and boobytraps

Enjoy this US WW2 War Dept. Pamphlet....BILL
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 'don't be killed by mines and boobytraps   'don't be killed by mines and boobytraps  

'don't be killed by mines and boobytraps   'don't be killed by mines and boobytraps  

Attached Images Attached Images 'don't be killed by mines and boobytraps 
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Default Re: 'don't be killed by mines and boobytraps

Bill, I've seen that before a military show.

Thanks for posting and reminding me

Ty

"Don't be a souvenir grabber" Here we are thankful people were

This is a booklet and notice from the U.S. gov'n given to me from a dear friend who pass about 7 years ago who served as a Seargant in the U.S. Army. All enlisted men were given these things and more.

He passed on many good items to me and my wife before his passing including his service revolver when he was in law enforcement and was one of the people who evacuated "Alcatraz" state prison located in the San Francisco Bay area.

Lol, sorry for the upside down picture

regards, Ty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 'don't be killed by mines and boobytraps   'don't be killed by mines and boobytraps  

'don't be killed by mines and boobytraps   'don't be killed by mines and boobytraps