Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

German grenade fuse price question

Article about: Hey group im very into war metal detecting. Im usually searching in an old abandoned fort which was active during WW1 but never saw action. So i find all kinds of cool stuff there. But i gue

Default German grenade fuse price question

Hey group im very into war metal detecting. Im usually searching in an old abandoned fort which was active during WW1 but never saw action. So i find all kinds of cool stuff there. But i guess my collection is getting a bit too big to keep because i have a lot of the same stuff. So one of things i find in great numbers there are german fuses for the WW1 kugelhandgranate and the egghandgrenade. I have a lot of pristine 1913 patern ones(the bronze ones) and even more from the late war zinc ones. So im not saying im selling them right now but im curious if i can get some money from them. So how much are the bronze ones worth and how much are the zinc ones (i have both the 5sec and the 8sec models). Ive posted a photo i found on the net because i cant photograph them right now. German grenade fuse price question

?

I checked a dealers website in the UK. He is selling the complete grenade for £85. And other one for £50-60

WW2 stick grenade fuzes go for £15, but we aren’t discussing those. But with that in mind i would say a good condition fuze might be worth £10-20?

I will try find one for sale to help give a true value.

(Usually this forum doesnt do evaluations but this is the ordnance section and no one really notices what goes on here )

Sometimes we do...

no "please" either......

Double tap, sorry!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Composite View Post
    no "please" either......
    Another "what can I get for it" thread

No use to the common good of the forum just self interest

10 posts in two years and not even a subscribing member.

Not good
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    Another "what can I get for it" thread

No use to the common good of the forum just self interest

10 posts in two years and not even a subscribing member.

Not good
    Im just interested if those fuses are worth anything because if they were just rubbish i was just gonna throw them out not restore and preserve them like i do with each and every one. Im not gonna sell them for now