Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

MKII Hand Grenade HELP Practice Grenade / Value

Article about: Hi folks. I picked up this grenade from a co-worker. He got it from his father who was a veteran. It didn't have a fuse but I bought one that I was told was the correct one for this grenade.

Default MKII Hand Grenade HELP Practice Grenade / Value

Hi folks. I picked up this grenade from a co-worker. He got it from his father who was a veteran. It didn't have a fuse but I bought one that I was told was the correct one for this grenade. "It's marked "Fuse M200A UAMCO 74 LOT". The grenade body has no markings. The steel feels harder and it weighs an ounce more than the REX ones I've bought at surplus stores. The bottom hole is 11.9mm and threaded. Exactly what type of grenade is it? Also a guy wants to buy it off me but I have no idea what it might be worh. Any input/advice would be welcome.
    THANKS
    Mike
    MKII Hand Grenade HELP Practice Grenade / ValueMKII Hand Grenade HELP Practice Grenade / ValueMKII Hand Grenade HELP Practice Grenade / ValueMKII Hand Grenade HELP Practice Grenade / Value

American Mk.II Hand Grenade - Inert-Ord.Net - Check this out for further investigation

It appears to be an original earlier practice grenade body to me. I am not an expert of the fuzes, but you have a long spooned older fuze.