Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

My M24 Stielhandgranate by Richard Rinker

Article about: Good eve, friends. I'd like to share my most recent Stielhandgranate with you. It's stamped RR (Richard Rinker) and dated 1939 on the handle. Plenty of pitting and rust, but I still think it

Default My M24 Stielhandgranate by Richard Rinker

Good eve, friends. I'd like to share my most recent Stielhandgranate with you.
    It's stamped RR (Richard Rinker) and dated 1939 on the handle.
    Plenty of pitting and rust, but I still think it makes for a great display when shoved into the belt of a soldat.
    There is a WaA is stamped on the top of the explosive head, but any readable numbers are long gone.
    This grenade retains its brass igniter/detonator holder, igniter/fuse (marked RR) and pull-string with porcelain and lead balls. I don't think the brass fuse holder is installed correctly (I could be wrong).

It's nothing special, but I figure that you can never have enough stick grenade pictures.

Enjoy!

My M24 Stielhandgranate by Richard RinkerMy M24 Stielhandgranate by Richard Rinker
    My M24 Stielhandgranate by Richard RinkerMy M24 Stielhandgranate by Richard Rinker

Looks like a pretty nice example. Enjoy it!

Quote by Ian Hayes View Post
    Looks like a pretty nice example. Enjoy it!
    Thanks, Ian! You know how these things are - they tend to multiply. I see another in my future!