Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Russian .32 Adapter

Article about: An adapter I made to be able to shoot .32 S&W in a 7.62x54 Russian rifle. At 30 feet it will group into one inch and is good for shooting grouse.

?

Default Russian .32 Adapter

An adapter I made to be able to shoot .32 S&W in a 7.62x54 Russian rifle. At 30 feet it will group into one inch and is good for shooting grouse.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russian .32 Adapter   Russian .32 Adapter  

Attached Images Attached Images Russian .32 Adapter 
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Default Re: Russian .32 Adapter

Great jog zwerge! Have you made any others in different calibers? Nice to have a lath!! Ron

?

Quote by packin9 View Post
    Great jog zwerge! Have you made any others in different calibers? Nice to have a lath!! Ron
    Hi Ron,I did make another one in .303 British,there is no lathe work involved,it is just a small pipe epoxied in to a drilled out casing.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Where there's a will, there's a way. Great idea !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Where there's a will, there's a way. Great idea !
    Thanks Steve, I get bored so I try all these Ideas just to see if they will work.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Hi Ron,I did make another one in .303 British,there is no lathe work involved,it is just a small pipe epoxied in to a drilled out casing.
    Super!

Great one Pete..., but isn't the .32 S&W a little scarce to find ? And then all the leading in the barrel...
    Regards, Thanos.

?

Quote by COLT 1911A1 View Post
    Great one Pete..., but isn't the .32 S&W a little scarce to find ? And then all the leading in the barrel...
    Regards, Thanos.
    Hi Thanos, I was going to use .32ACP but those bullets are .309 and the .32 S&W are .312 same as the bore and I can usually find them at gunshows here. I don`t shoot it enough to worry about leading.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Hi Thanos, I was going to use .32ACP but those bullets are .309 and the .32 S&W are .312 same as the bore and I can usually find them at gunshows here. I don`t shoot it enough to worry about leading.
    Ok Pete, that wraps it up. .32 S&W is an obsolete ctg. but i guess you can find just about everything in Canada...I have only a sample in my collection.
    Best regards, Thanos.

Quote by COLT 1911A1 View Post
    Ok Pete, that wraps it up. .32 S&W is an obsolete ctg. but i guess you can find just about everything in Canada...I have only a sample in my collection.
    Best regards, Thanos.
    We have them south of the border(Canada's) as well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast